Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund, Inc.

Default Re: The Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund, Inc.

Oh what a wonderful thing to do! The expense is so mind boggling and I know I have given up a lot of things I can do without just to pay for Lena's vet bills. It will be such a relief to those who worry about the expense and what they should do...what a great memorial to Squirt and Tipper

Congrats on this new venture! Also, thank you for starting this fund. Cushings is an expensive disease and it's wonderful for you to offer this resource. I also appreciate your allowing me to post an article from your website at our local blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt's Mom View Post
    It is with great pride, and not a few tears, that Patti and I announce the Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing’s Fund, Inc. Even though we have had a semi-public presence since Nov. ’14, we wanted our first official announcement to be to you, our family at K9Cushing’s.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Our organization, the Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund, earned the #GuideStarPlatinum Seal of Transparency, showcasing the progress and results we’re making toward our mission! Check out our @GuideStarUSA profile: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-3232427

We are proud to share our key metrics with the world and highlight the changes we’re making. We want to give donors and funders an alternative to simplistic financial ratios to evaluate us.

Please keep us in mind if you are struggling with testing and/or medication costs. Please visit our website, click on the Apply tab and follow the directions. We would LOVE to be able to provide a small boost to your endeavors on behalf of your precious baby.
    http://www.tipper-squirtcushingfund.org/
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Wonderful, Leslie!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.