Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund, Inc.

Default Re: The Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund, Inc.

I am so excited for the fund. I hope and pray the website helps bring in many donations so you can help dogs with Cushings for many many years to come.
    I know that Squirt and Tipper are so proud of their moms and I know they are right by your side, in spirit and in their love for you both.

The fund is a wonderful way to honor your babies.
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.
    (damn this was painful to write )

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Thank you, Vicki!

For those who don't know, Vicki is our webmaster. She developed and built our website with absolutely no help, but much confusion, from Patti and I. Without Vicki, Patti and I would still be trying to figure out how to get a website and be years from actually having one. She has been incredibly supportive, understanding, cooperative, and helpful. If we dreamed it, Vicki found a way to make it a reality, often while in the midst of her own personal upheavals and struggles. She has been invaluable to the Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund. Patti, the girls, and I thank you with all our beings, Vicki.
    Last edited by Squirt's Mom; 05-09-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

*blush* was my deep pleasure to do this for you and Patti's dream and help make it come true for your babies.
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Just a reminder - we are fully active, funds on hand, and ready to accept applications.

http://www.tipper-squirtcushingfund.org/
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

We recently shut down a portion of the website for a short while in order to work on the application and assistance process pages. Those are now complete and the website is fully active again. Be sure to check out the Happy Tails page!

Allie is beautiful!

Vicki is the Bomb! I mean that in a good way. Lol

I think it looks awesome.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Vicki is the Bomb!
    AMEN to that!

aww thank you gals

Just wanted to bump this up in case anyone is needing our help....or in case any of you would like to sign up for iGive or AmazonSmile with the Tipper and Squirt Care for Cushing's Fund as your cause to support.