Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Well, I'm a little p#%@. The neighbour who already has a cat, scooped the black and white one on me. It's a sweetie, I really liked it but she won't give it to me. She did say if it didn't get along with her other cat, then I could have it.. guess I should have grabbed it when I could. They knew I wanted it... but they intentionally took it, when they saw it on the grass. The guy in the same house won't be getting anymore odd jobs from me anymore. I think that was just downright mean.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

11 months today, baby boy... unbelievable. Heartache galore almost everyday. Can't get passed this....
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I don't think you get passed, I think you just learn to adapt to the reality of him being gone. Keesh was such a huge part of your life, when everything else was turmoil, there was Keesh, steady and true always for you.

hugs Judi
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Yup you are right Sharlene... he was all I had and he went through everything with me..... I thought it would be me that wouldn't last ... little did I know. I check on you regularly... give that little sweetie a belly rub for me.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Oh Judi, It is so difficult sometimes, I still miss all my boys, my Harley passed in 2011 and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him, but at least now, those precious memories of him don't always bring me to tears, I can smile more these days when thinking of him.

((((HUGS))))

Dear Judi ,
    Keesh will always be in your heart,soul and mind. The lose is so deep to fathom. It is three years since Apollo passed and I will always miss him,some days are good others are not. The first year was the toughest. There is no love as deep as the one between us and our fur balls. They are everything humans should be but are not.
    Love Sonja,Apollo ,Karma,Ariel

Well "puppers". "fat boy", "mah boy", "sweet peas" and all the endearments I used to call you... today marks the 1 yr anniversary of me losing you. If you knew there was a cat in the house now.. well.... wouldn't you be in a state!!! Mommy couldn't get another dog.. there was just no dog like you, and it still is way too soon for me to even think about it. I highly doubt I will ever have a dog again.
    I miss you to the core of my being, and still the mention of your name brings me to a crying mess. Yes, I need to pick myself up and move on, and you and I did that together... it's just so hard to do it alone, without you. Mommy misses you and loves you.... until we hopefully see each other again... "my bestest buddy!!"
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) )))

These firsts are just so very hard but you can't let yourself feel guilty for having the emotions you do for Keesh today. I know his heart is heavy over the events in Paris and around the world just as are all our hearts....but he and the love you shared also deserves to be honored. So cry all you need, your Wonder Dog has earned every one.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Judi. I got to meet Keesh and how lucky I am to have met him. What a sweet boy with his eyes the window to his soul and his soul was a good one. Simple and pure. Love me and I will love you back for all our days and beyond.
    Today I honor your boy who traveled so many journeys of life with you and made your journey through the tough time so much better just by sharing it with you. I celebrate the life of Keesh with happiness and smiles that you shared so much together.

Hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Was at a family brunch and met my 2nd cousin who is a vet. When I told the story of how Keesh was treated at the end, I broke right down and even typing this I am a mess. She was disgusted with what I told her. The wrong testing, the Guelph University, how they did acupuncture and especially the treatment on his last day. I am still a broken mess, and wish with all my heart, "mah boy" had a better ending then what he did. I'm angry, hurt, p'off to no end. I can't change anything, but sure wish I could.
    I have a reminder several times a day since his last day. When I got on the floor with him I bashed my elbow, just like hitting your funny bone, but I damaged the ulnar nerve so to this day after 3 neurology visits, 3 emg's I lost the feeling in my baby finger, half of the ring finger and down the outside of my hand. It is now over 14 months, and they won't operate yet, wanting me now to wait until August to see if there is improvement. (had 3rd test yesterday-no improvement.) Think at this point the medical profession is as bad as the veterinary care Keesh got. I can't work properly, carry things, the hand muscles have atrophied - and drop anything heavy. Maybe I wouldn't feel so bad if I could get this fixed and NOT have this constant reminder.
    Last edited by spdd; 01-19-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh