Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Judi! Sending you hugs! I agree, I don't think we get over them at all. I think we adapt because we must, not because we want to. I do hope you find a nice place in a nice area where you can find some peace and happiness. What areas are you looking in?
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Just going to go somewhere that I can afford to pay cash. Windsor area is looking the most promising right now. Was going to go to New Brunswick where my brother is.. but he's going to move back to Ontario within a year, so that's out. I feel like a complete vagabond and have now for a year. If I don't get settled somewhere soon, I'm worried about my frame of mind. I'm tired of moving and just want some place permanent.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Windsor, hmm, yes I did see prices are better there. The closer you get to Toronto and to the summer cottage areas, the more expensive it gets.

You do have to find some place you can settle and enjoy your life. Do you have friends in Windsor?
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Hey puppers. I'm packing once again to leave this place that only has such sad, sad memories. I held you today, gave you a kiss and cried like it was just today that I lost you. I cannot believe it has been 5 months already..and the loss, sadness and tears just never diminish. My heart aches for you baby boy....you were the world to me.

Sharlene... going to Elliot Lake on Wednesday to look around. Windsor has just too much older housing for my price bracket.
    Last edited by spdd; 04-26-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hi Judi - hope you have settled into your new place and are ready to make a whole new set of memories. Big hugs x and a kiss winging its way to doggy heaven for the lovely Keesh!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Thank you.. I pulled down my photo of Keesh on my facebook page when he died as I just couldn't look at it. A couple of days ago, I put his beautiful picture back up... with the comment "what I'd give to see this face one more time and give him a hug" and the minute I did it I got into a huge weeping session again. It's been now just over 6 months which I just can't fathom at all... and yet the grief is just as raw as if it were yesterday... it just doesn't come quite as often.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Sending loving and comforting hugs, dear Judi.

I understand completely. A year later and I am still left breathless at times by reality.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

If they only knew just how much of our heart is torn and completely shattered at just the thought of them.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hi Judi,

It has been almost 2 years since Buddy flew. It's not easier. I don't know if it ever will be. It's just different. Be gentle with yourself. There are no rules. We all just stumble along doing the best we can.

Hugs,
    Kathy