Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

I was writing the thread to commemorate that 3 years ago as of today.... the biggest piece of my heart left this world. Three years ago I believe I went through the toughest day of my life no thanks to how things were handled by the vet. I still believe half my problems today are because of that horrendous experience. However today I honour "Mah Boy" and life has never nor will be the same without him. I never knew it was humanly possible to suffer this grief for so long a time. I miss you baby boy........ sure hope you have figured out some way to play "bum buzz" at the bridge. Mommy will light a candle today as I have done everyday now for almost 3 years, but today there will be 3 for every year that you have been gone. It also would have been Mommy and Daddy's anniversary but that won't be acknowledged for many reasons ... today is for you.
    Last edited by spdd; 11-14-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Many, many hugs, Judi....3 years. It's going to be 2 with Lena in a few months and I share your feelings about the grief.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Doree, Gable, Cooper, Angel Phoenix and now Sibble.

Holding you and Keesh in my thoughts, too, Judi. We’ll never forget your precious boy and all he has meant to you. A fur-angel, for sure, always and forever.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs coming your way,
    Marianne

Much love and many tight hugs, Judi. The years don't make it any easier at times, I know. It does bring me a bit of comfort to know my sweet girl is strong and whole again. I do believe our babies wait for us and we will be with them again!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." Anne, a Corgi mom

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Sending hugs to you.

In loving memory of Keesh, always.

I will always remember Keesh, especially as I got to meet you both and spend the day with you at the vets, and have lunch, etc. He was a sweetie that's for sure.
    HUGS Judi
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)