Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

It's been a complete complete comedy of errors, but if I laugh, I'm worried about becoming hysterical - LOL- I plod on.. and we will see if I can get the heat fixed here or have to close the house up. The wheels of justice turn so slow.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Very profound Judi.

You do manage to have the best and worse of adventures. HUGS
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

It is coming up 3 years since the biggest hole in my heart was left. Keesh would have been 18 the end of October. Man, how I still miss that scamp. I still weep when I think of him or even write about him, but.... I am now after all this time considering getting another dog but probably not until spring. I am looking at rescues as every dog in this province seems to cost the down payment on a house. Potcakes out of Turks and Caicos has some adorable pups, but the cost to get it here would be out of reach. www.potcakeplace.com for those that may be interested - I have picked a name already, just don't have the dog. I have decided to stay with "K" in the name and chosen Koda whether it be male or female. I am prone to loving golden retriever mix pups. I named the laneway of my house Keesh Lane in honour of "mah boy". It is going to be a very long winter here in New Brunswick, but I will look forward to the spring and a new addition hopefully. I never thought I would even consider another pup, but it's starting to look that way thankfully.

Update:- just saw that there is a potcake rescue in Georgia, U.S.
    Last edited by spdd; 09-07-2017 at 05:41 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Awww, Judi! That sounds wonderful...and what a pretty name. I still cry for Lena every day, even though I have three others here. There are some holes that just can't be filled in.

But I must admit that getting Sibbie was what pulled me out of my despair. The boys were older and quite content to let me lay on the couch and cry, but with a puppy in the house we all had to get up and go on.
    Last edited by Joan2517; 09-07-2017 at 07:09 AM. Reason: typo
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I think it will be great once you can find another dog to share your life with and I love the name Koda. Very cool name.

That is lovely that you named your place Keesh Lane!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I have just been given quite possibly the greatest gift in my lifetime. I have been chosen by a rescue, breeder and therapy owner in Ontario to receive free of charge a Golden Retriever therapy dog in the spring. I have the pick of the litter and training is free. My cousin who takes painting classes with this owner, told her the story of my grief and loneliness. Once a year they donate a trained dog to someone who needs it, and although I never even knew about it never mind qualify, after my cousin told her my story, they chose me. I just got the call this morning. Guess that fence will be up sooner then I thought. A therapy dog is such a bonus.... I am blown away.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I am so happy for you, Judi, and pray this baby Koda is exactly what you need to bring the light back to your world.
    ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

What wonderful news, Judi! I'm sure Koda will bring you lots of joy, as you will to him or her~
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Judi, OMG the happy tears are flowing!!!!

Best news of the day. Make that week. Make that month!!!!

Luv ya!
    Marianne