Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

And Peg will be right there, too, Addy. Excitedly waiting with a wagging tail. She'll give Rocky a run for his money (with Zoe calling the shots!) now that their legs are strong and true once again and for always. No more pain, ever.

Many hugs to you, Addy. I know you will miss him very much.
    Marianne

I am so very sorry.

Fly free Rocky! Fly free! You will be surrounded by all our loving fur angels. Always and forever.

Oh Addy, I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending huge and loving hugs, Lori

Oh sweet Addy,

It breaks my heart to know the pain you are feeling today, not only the loss of Rocky but the sorrow you carry that is never far away now roaring to the surface once again. Rocky was given a wonderful new life and he got to share part of that life with you....I know he loves you as you love him.

Not only was Zoe there for Rocky so were many others, Squirt and Brick included. He has many new friends now and will never be alone.

I miss you so, dear lady, and pray all is well with you and your handsome little guy, Koko.

Our deepest sympathies, many hugs and belly rubs,
    Leslie, Trinket, Sophie, Fox and all our angels
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thank you, always there, my K9 family, and I know you all know the sorrow of this time only to well.

Rocky spent much of the day in my office. He was a South African Mastiff with such an expressive face. I laughed every day. But it was time to set him free.

I miss you too Leslie. I miss all of you.

Love you dearly.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Addy, I'm sorry for loss of Rocky and also for how this brings up past sad memories. Hugs.
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

I am so sorry for the loss of Rocky. He sounds like he was a part of your life, always knowing he was there to greet you. May sweet Rocky be at peace and may our sweet Zoe welcome him with warm licks and wags. Miss you and miss our lady Zoe a lot.
    My sister warrior.
    Love Sonja

Hi Baby Girl,

Stopping by as we have been thinking of you a lot lately. I thought I was ready to take out your bowl as Koko needed an extra bowl. Guess what, had to put it back in your trunk. I don't know Zozo, it will be like Dad! Probably ten years before I am ready.

We are all getting older, Koko too. He needs to have his kidney test again. Dreading that. Grandma is still with us, Koko was laying on her lap yesterday. Jim and Mary are retiring, Daddy too. Just leaves me working. Oh well. That's life, darling.

Miss our chicken walks and talks, miss your antics, miss golden oldies and jump and beauty parlor. Didn't we have fun?

Off to work now, love you little girl. Say hi to all the Cush pups and give Dad a big lick.

Love forever and ever
    Mom
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

My sweet warrior sister. Zoe will always be in your heart and soul. She was a big presence, our little princess.
    Love Sonja and Apollo

I think koko needs a new dish of his own. Zoe obviously still needs hers.

HUGS Addy
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)