Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Dear Addy
    Thank you for your sweet words.
    In the end we are left with the memories, beautiful, bitter sweet.
    Like you we are looking into moving to Arizonia, where it is cheaper to live. We can find better independent living cheaper for Mom, and Doug and I can get a lot for our money, the cost of living is less than California. I am not looking forward to the heat,but I can no longer take the cold winters of Canada and Reno, Nevada
    On the lighter side will have to get a tred mill for Ariel and Kristin and one for me and Dog when it is too hot to go outside. What a picture that would be
    Missing my baby boy and girl(Karma)always. Grateful I have Ariel and Doug has Kristin. But at our age they may be the last dogs we have. Like you said time does fly. Love you all.

You are always with me my baby boy. I miss so many things about you ,yesterday was Good Friday. After mass someone asked me about my baby dog. You see, you were the church dog. Everyone knew you because I took you to church. The day before you died I took you to church. You were the only dog in church, you were and still are somewhat of a celebrity. Tears roll down my eyes as I write,you see today is our whip cream Saturday. I miss so many things about you. It is so different without you. Take good care of your little sister, Karma in heaven.
    Love you
    Sonja

Hi Sis, remembering Apollo and Karma, gosh I always loved to read Apollo went to church, I will never forget that.

That saying about time healing all wounds, well the author never had a Cush pup, I think.

I hope Ariel is giving you smiles, I know my Koko sure makes me laugh, though, I do admit, as much as I love him, it is different somehow.

I hope you had a good Easter, can't believe it was here and gone.

Much love,
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Dear sweet Addy, thank you. Will be looking into moving to Arizona. So many changes in the next phase of our life. Like you, Ariel brings me lot of joy, but is not the same. Apollo and I were so connected and intune with each other.
    My sweet Karma's birthday was April 5th. I dreamt she was lying by my head. She loved sleeping on the pillow. I reached out to her and hugged her. I told Apollo to give her a big celebration. P.s. Zoe took charge and gave Karma the best birthday ever.
    I have to believe this. Over 3 years since Apollo passed, Karma 9 months, and Zoe over ayear (or is it longer). Our babies.
    Sonja

Zoe's birthday came along and I tried to not think about, it has been two years, can't believe, since we lost her.

I too get great comfort picturing all of them in heaven having a good time, friends forever and ever, waiting for us.

Starting a new phase in life is both exciting and scary at the same time. I. worry about not having enough money. I told hubby after I quit my full time , I want to get a part time job in a pet store so I can talk about animals with everyone. I would love that. I'm done with the high pressure.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Me too. After being in retail, I would rather wait on a dog any day. A tail wag and a lick, works for me.
    Sonja,Apollo, Karma and Ariel

Every month I make a calendar with Apollo's and Karma's picture on it. I broke down and cried I had the picture of you at Coronado Island, sitting so proud full of love, it was your last stand (15 days before you died) I think you knew you were dying. I will miss you until the day I die. Almost 4 years and still hurts.
    Love Mom
    Mommy's little angel

Oh, Sonja....hugs, hugs, hugs...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

kanga Guest

Also sending my #HUGS

Love you,my sister, I think yes, it will always hurt, kind of a forever hurt we have, broken hearts that can't heal.

Forever dogs and forever hurt. The joy was so great, so awesome, guess the lasting hurt has to be so bad, the love was so blissful.

Hugs
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko