Thread: iPhone app and forum use

Default iPhone app and forum use

Hey guys, is there an iPhone or iPad app that I can use to check this site? Safari makes it such a pain in the butt.

Default Re: iPhone app and forum use

Yes, Meg, I think Forum Runner is used by folks on vBulletin sites such as ours. Check out the App store and see what is available (I think it is free).

That is what I use when on my Iphone.

Yep, I use Forum Runner on my phone and ipad... the only problem I find is that sometimes the posts all go blank and it seems to happen once or twice a week. It is such a nuisance as you have to keep going in and out of the app until it corrects itself. But on the whole I find it easy to use. It was free when I downloaded it.
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

I have tried the forum runner app. I personally don't care for it. It didn't make it any easier for me.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I just use Safari on my Iphone, but keep it logged in and it works well for me
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Thanks for all the feedback! I downloaded the Forum App. It's okay.. A little tricky trying to maneuver around it.

Angry Re: iPhone app and forum use

It keeps going blank on me
    Last edited by Meg_Elizabeth; 01-03-2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Spelling

Try turning off your device, then restarting. That often helps to fix glitches in apps.

I don't use the forum runner app because I had the same problem on my IPad. I would be in the middle of a long, often emotional post and it would go blank. It usually came back in when I restarted, but I lost everything. It frustrated me, so I deleted it and went back to using Safari. Safari is much more stable. At least for me. Xxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

The iPad app is a pain in the you know what! I recommend Safair as well on the tablet.

The iPhone app is working much much better now and makes posting and checking comments so much easier! Definitely worth the $1.99