Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: new from europe (arthritis and vetoryl?) - Ian, Flynn and Enya have passed

Default Re: new from europe (arthritis and vetoryl?) - Ian and Flynn have passed

i have no idea if and when midas will ever calm down, maybe he is related to henry?
    okay, let people think what they want. double security is very important in keeping henry from escaping out of his harness.
    how is your weather doing. over here it is hot and humid. so it is too crowded at the beach for us. do you and henry go to the beach often in summer?
    Last edited by flynnandian; 07-28-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Default Re: new from europe (arthritis and vetoryl?) - Ian and Flynn have passed

Henry needs all the help he can get, that escape artist!!

Gosh a year already.
    Well Midas will keep you on your toes for sure. Good on Enya to let him know whose the boss in the house.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Our weather is absolutely horrible at the moment. The temperatures are in the 30s to start with, then there's 80% humidity, so spending more than 5 minutes outdoors is unbearable. We've taken Henry to the beach a couple of evenings, but it's even too hot there at the moment too

How is Midas with the heat?

@ mc davis;you guys do have exactly the same weather we have. i am not a happy person. midas couldn't care less. he loves every kind of weather. running till his tongue drops on the floor. i have to watch him not overdoing it in this temp.
    no beach for us too. i hope your and our temp. will drop soon [but i doubt it], so we can visit the beach again......... stay cool everyone.

@ sharlene; yes midas is a hand full of energy. i think i am too old for a dog like him. no more puppies for me anymore. a one or 2 year old rescue will do. i do see a lot of them on facebook. so many people buying the wrong kind of dog. [and breeders selling them to the wrong persons]

last post was 1 1/2 years ago.
    enya turned 15 1/2 november 2.
    still going strong for her age.
    midas is becoming a good detection/snifferdog.
    he is very high maintenance pfft!
    i do everything apart from each other.
    strolling with enya and running 100 miles an hour with midas......
    tomorrow will be 15/16 C, pretty hot for november.

Good to hear from you, Iris! Also good to hear Enya is going strong and that her new brother is keeping you busy! Don't wait so long next time to give us a holler with what's up in your world.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

“Ditto” to everything Leslie just said! Thanks so much for stopping by, Iris — we miss you!

Marianne

@ leslie and marianne, i do read the new posts on the forum a couple of times a week to stay in touch with my cushing's family.
    learning new things about the disease.
    almost 4 years ago flynn died, and ian passed 2 1/2 years ago.
    i will update sooner next time....

Good to hear from you Iris. Like you I try to drop in from time to time to keep up with everyone, and I'm pleased to read that things are going well with Enya and Midas, albeit separately. I hope the weather is being kind to you. We had a chilly January with not much snow, but we've had snow today so February is expected to be snowy and chilly. Good thing Henry loves the snow!

good to hear from you too.
    enya is still doing well for her age.
    and midas is a handfull pffft.
    we had a few days of snow in december. both dogs loved it.
    pleased to hear that henry loves the snow too.
    otherwise we are having another hot winter with a lot of rain lately.
    around 7-10 C.
    next week will be colder with some frost at night.
    i would love some snow for the dogs to play in.