Thread: Welcome and Love to Guests and New Friends!

Smile Welcome and Love to Guests and New Friends!

Although I am relatively new to this site, it has become my saving grace over the past six months. The decline of my beloved dog's health has been devastating for me. No one in my family understood or helped me through this difficult time. The women here are incredibly kind and compassionate. They are individuals who will answer all of your questions and provide you with endless support. This forum is the perfect place for K9 Cushing's owners to find answers and advice from those who have walked in your shoes and have lived through the suffering. I was shy at first, unwilling to become a member, but I recommend it to everyone who stumbles upon this amazing place. To all our new friends and guests who are just stopping by, may I say Welcome! and we are so glad you found all of us

-Meg

Default Re: Welcome and Love to Guests and New Friends!

Meg:
    I am so happy you feel you found your voice on here. I am just sorry for your sweet Abby's decline in health. It is very hard to watch a dog you love more than anything waste away from this disease. You can always come on here and talk to us as you know we understand and do not judge your feelings. We are all basically fighting the same fight, the only difference is , is where we are in that journey. I know this has been hard on you as you your love for Abby is so deep. Please know that I am here to talk with you anytime, and that I truly understand your situation. God Bless you both.
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

Hi Meg:
    Are you done with all you Christmas things? I am betting the best present of all will be your sweet Abby with you during the holiday season. Let us know how you are both doing. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Meg:
    Just checking to see how you and Abby are doing? I hope all is well and that you are able to enjoy your holiday season with your precious girl. I just want you to know I think of you both often. God Bless you Both
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Meg:
    Please give Abby a big hug and kiss form Tipper and I. We are also sending big hugs for you too. God Bless you and sweet Abby.
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Hi Patti,
    Abby is doing okay. I have her on a new natural supplement routine that our family friend (who is a vet) suggested. It's called Joint Mobility and its a powder you sprinkle on their food. So far Abby loves it. I haven't seen much improvement with her unfortunately. She is still going for walks and circling the house constantly, I think her Cushings is particularly bad again. But I'll just keep praying. I don't think there's anything I can do at this point.

I hope you are doing well. I'm thinking of you and your little angel this Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers

Hi Meg:
    I hope you and Abby had a wonderful Christmas. Tipper had a bad vestibular episode about a week ago and again yesterday morning. I hope they do not start to become more frequent. It is so hard to watch,. I am scared of Tipper's head staying tilted too. Hope you were able to enjoy some part of your Christmas. Did you take any pictures of you and Abby? Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi

Merry Christmas Meg and Abby.
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Happy Holidays Abby and Meg!

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Meg:
    Happy New Year to you and Abby, I am hoping all is well. Please give Abby a big hug and kiss from Tipper and I. Wishing good things for you both in the New Year. Blessings
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

Mahatma Ghandi