Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Default Re: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Happy Birthday, Buddy!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Kathy,
    Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you and sweet Buddy throughout the weekend and especially today. Remembering our brave little boy, the mightiest of lizard hunters. Hugs to you Kathy, I truly understand how much he is missed. xo

Tina
    The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. ~ Konrad Lorenz

The beautiful ones you always seem to lose. ~ Prince

And the road goes on forever... ~ Gregg Allman

Awww Tina, Thank you so much! It was so sweet of you to remember that Buddy flew right before the 4th of July holiday. Yes, he was terrified of the fireworks, just like Jasper. I used to sit on the bathroom floor with him. The radio would be playing to help drown out the bursts, until they stopped. Nothing else seemed to help. Although I never got to go see the fireworks myself, I miss our bathroom ritual. Our boys no longer have to suffer through the blasts. No more pain or fear. Blessings mixed with our sorrow. Not theirs of course. They are happy, carefree and puppy like forever.

Four years without the sweetest little guardian and the mightiest of all lizard hunters. Forever in my heart and thoughts.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Hey Tina, I just saw the candle you lit for us burning brightly. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Yes, I do believe that our boys are happy and surrounded by many friends and family members who have already passed on. A beautiful loving place with only joy.

Hugs,
    Kathy

How is it possible that it's been four years??? Mighty Lizard Hunter, indeed, and precious angel boy. Kathy, always in loving memory of your beautiful Buddy. He was such a gift to us all.

Oh yes, it has been four years. I do not recognize that old lady that I see in the mirror. I don't know when that happened or who that is?

Thank you for your sweet message of support Marianne. It means a lot. Buddy is one of a kind. There will never be another living soul like him. If I could turn back the clock, I would in a heartbeat.

Kathy

Four years but it feels like yesterday - Hugs from Henry and I.

Turning back the clock would be wonderful....if only. I wasn't on the forum back then, but still feel like I knew him. Four years....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

4 years dang, it's like time plays tricks on the mind. It somehow doesn't seem possible when you actually say 4 years that it has been that long.

I wouldn't mind turning back the clock sometimes.

Cheers, to Buddy - the mighty lizard hunter
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Where does the time go? Another dreaded anniversary will arrive shortly. Yes, it's been five years. At least, that's what the calendar says. I know you have moved on and are happy. I know this because you we're always happy regardless of the challenges came your way. A perfect little boy. I always took you for granted. I didn't realize how easy and perfect you were until things weren't so easy or perfect anymore. Yes, you have moved on and I am forever grateful for that. However, I haven't as of yet and don't see it happening anytime soon.

Always the most loving little boy and the mightiest of all lizard Hunter's. I will always treasure the memories of all of our adventures together. I remember when you brought in your prize through the doggie door to show me. You were so proud of that squirmy lizard that you had spent all day trying to catch. You were always blindly obedient. I told you to drop it and you did immediately. It took off across the room climbing to the top of the drapes within seconds. You were beside yourself with grief, barking hysterically. It is hilarious to think about it now. There were many such adventures and I miss them all.

Thank you so much for being my best friend and savior for so many years. You always took great care of your family, Love and miss you always.

Mom