Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy My precious Tia

My emotions surge as I write this to my precious Tia...
    It’s been one month now and I live with a deep ache in my heart. I would shorten my life on earth to have you back in my arms. I feel so much guilt and have so many regrets since you died.

I cry every time I think of you and I think of you every day. You looked at me with those beautiful deep brown eyes with such love and devotion. You waited for me to come home at the door whenever I left. You always had a kiss for me. We laughed together, cried together, played together and even slept together. My heart aches for you. I know that there will be a day when I don’t cry when I think of you. When I see another baby that looks like you, I won’t feel that pain in my heart. I have so many cherished memories of you that could never be truly expressed through mere words. I will be forever grateful that I was the lucky one to share life on earth with you. One of the most precious gifts from heaven is exactly what you were. You were my best friend and you will be in my heart until the end of time.

I know that you are at peace now. No more pain and sickness. I pray your beautiful spirit is at rest in heaven, and that when it’s time for me to go, I will see you again. I can never say thank you enough for all that you have given me. I will never forget you and I will always love you.

Default Re: My precious Tia

A Dogs Message from Heaven

I am sending you this message as I can see you are still having struggles with coping each day since my passing.

You may walk in darkness and your heart is broken with my absence. I haven't left you as you hold me in your heart. Please don't be sad as the light will come shinning through for you. For each day of sunshine, think of it as reminder of me beaming down on you. Be happy that I am no longer in pain from sickness or injury. I don't want you grieving for me for long as it makes me sad to see you in so much hurt. Don't dwell on the guilt you feel for making decisions we both know you had to do and I thank you for releasing me of my sickness.

Cry if you need to miss me if you must, but don't worry about me, I'm in a place I love.

Yesterday I talked with the Creator and he said you'd come one day. I wanted you to know this. So you see I'm happy and I am free. There's nothing to worry me. Dry your eyes and make plans to see me again. I will look for you and when you get here, you will see what a wonderful place this is.

Let me tell you what it's like here in this wonderful place. There are no clouds or dreary rain…Just lot of blue sky and sunshine casted on us from His most gracious presence. There are miles of green grassy fields and meadows of beautiful flowers.

There are no cruel humans to hurt us, just the keepers who have been specially chosen to care for us...

We all get along here large and small. Some of us had a pretty rough life while others were very spoiled. We run and play tag or chase balls. We can be lazy as we want and take long naps. The Creator checks on us each day.

I have met many of your friend’s fur kids here.

It's been neat to see my brothers and sisters again that came here before me. There is never a sad moment. Just so much to keep busy....We get a lot of new kids arriving daily and is fun to show them the ropes here.

We are here waiting here for you when your purpose on Earth is complete. My wish for you is to be happy for me and not sad. It will be the most happiest of reunions and I will lick away all your tears. There will be nothing but good times for ever and ever.

I will let you feel my presence if you will just have faith and allow it to happen.

When the time is right and it will come, I want you to take in another fur kid to care for just as you cared for me and protected me from all harm and gave me the security that I needed all those years. They deserve the life I had with you. Don't think of it as replacing me but giving another the love you have inside you to bring joy to another. I felt honored to a part of your life and you gave me so much of yourself.... That will always be special.

You were my life and I will always love you for that.

I am not that far away and I will be close to you in spirit and will remain in your heart. That is the bond that connects us. Do not think of me when I was at my worst but all the great memories we shared together. I hate to see you cry. I am happy here so be glad for me.

I want to be remembered for all the silly things I did and things we did together. We had some great times together.... So cherish those memories.

So my best friend, until your task on Earth is finished, take care of yourself and help another less fortunate kid to know the love I shared with you and you will be forever rewarded. You will know when the time is right.

Love you Forever,
    Your 4 legged soul-mate.

Author...Kay Faulkner
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That is absolutely beautiful. I did smile yesterday thinking of how Tia loved the little cloth covered foam balls (before she got sick). We would play "soccer" with them. She was so funny holding the ball with her little foot. She would grab it and run under the end tables and score! She would also get on the bed and I'd toss the ball to her and she would bump it back to me with her nose. She could do this for the longest without missing the ball. I so miss those times.

Hold tight those memories, Donna. Cherish them always. It is these memories of our lives shared with these babies that sustains us, keeping them close in our hearts. In time, you will find that you smile more often than cry when you think of your sweet Tia.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I love you Tootie (Tia). Mama misses you so much.

It's so hard to sit here and try to type this through all the tears. It's hard to do most everything these days. I miss you baby girl. Miss Tippi still lays on the floor by your bed. She went to your blanket in the living room (I can't seem to put it or your bed away) last night and walked around it and just kept looking at it. I wasn't sure she knew, but I told Daddy then that I think she has finally realized you aren't here. She is getting so old and doesn't see or hear to well. She stands in the back yard some times like she has forgotten what she went to do.

Tank really misses you too. He keeps taking his ball to Miss Tippi and poking it at her trying to get her to play. You know she just barks at him like she always did. He pulls her tail too, but it not the same as he did with you. He knows your gone.

I'll catch Daddy with a tear in his eye when he comes inside sometimes. I know he's been talking to you. You were my baby girl, but he loved you so much.

Well, I guess I'll go. I just wanted to say how much I miss you and I'll love you forever.

Mama

paulawhitcomb Guest

Indeed, I read your post and it touches my heart. I feel how much you love her and also how much you miss her. I know what feeling do you have and you need to be strong.

Good morning my sweet angels.

All the kids left yesterday so it's just me and Daddy and the babies. I'm off work the rest of the week which is good because I've got to clean the house and wash all the bed clothes.

Katelyn asked me yesterday if Tank missed y'all or even knew y'all were gone. I cried and told her of course he did. He searched for you for months and cried while looking for you. He loved his sisters.

Mama misses y'all so much.

Good morning angels.

It's hot and muggy out today. The babies didn't want to stay out long. The crazy neighbor set off just one cannon last night. Tan Tan didn't like it. I guess he was just showing Daddy that he's still here. He's such a jackass!!

Mama loves and misses y'all so much.

Happy July 4th my angels.

The crazy neighbor set off the fire works again last night and sent Tanzee into a frenzy. I thought of you Tia and cried. It was just like having you in my arms all over again. She was up and down and panting, just couldn't get away from the noise. I turned the ac unit and tv up and all the fans and the window ac on and tried to drown him out. She finally settled down in the bed room chair. I left her there for a while and then Daddy put her in the bed and she slept.

We're going to take them away from the house tonight. Hope he finishes up early and doesn't start them up again tomorrow night. Daddy is livid.

Send us some loving. Mama loves you girls.