Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Hamish

Default Re: Remembering Hamish

Well now how the heck did I miss Hamish's birthday!!! Bad friend, bad friend! LOL

Happy Belated birthday Hamish! Hope you are playing with dad up there at the pearlies.

huggers MC!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Well, tomorrow would have been Hamish's 19th birthday. We still miss him every day and tell Henry all about him.
    It's been hard the last few days, especially as two pups I know have just joined him at the Rainbow Bridge which has stirred up memories of his last few days.

Wow, 19...Happy Birthday in Heaven, Hamish!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Happy 19th Birthday, Hamish!
    Keep an eye on Squirt - she WILL steal your cake!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

From everything I've read I can see Hamish and Squirt getting along extremely well

Many years ago we were visiting my mother on my birthday so she'd bought a cake which she put on the dining room table. About an hour before we arrived she found Hamish sitting on the table next to a few crumbs

On Jan 1st it was four years since we said goodbye to Hamish. I still miss him as much as I did that day however I try to focus on the happy memories - he left so many and I tell Henry about his "big brother" every day. What I'd give for another day with him.....

Dear sweet Hamish, we never stop missing them.
    Love Sonja and Apollo

Gosh, hard to believe it has been 4 years. I wonder if he whispers secrets in Henry's ear every now and then.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

We often joke that Hamish has supplied Henry with a handbook that he's working his way through
    We also say that some of the things Henry does are Hamish's idea of jokes....
    He's remembered every day

Anniversaries are always tough no matter how long it's been. Sweet Hamish seems to be living on thru his brother, Henry...that must be fun to watch!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.