Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My baby doll Scoop

Default Re: My baby doll Scoop

Hi my sweet boy Scoop,
    One week ago you spent your last night at home with us.
    I miss you so much. Why did you have to go?
    My heart aches so much to hold you and give you kisses.
    Love you forever.
    Hugs , kisses and ear rubs
    Love you,
    Mom
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hi my sweet baby doll Scoop,
    One week ago you left home to go to the hospital and that was the last time you were in your home. I wish you didn't have to go.
    I am so sorry for what happened. We all miss you so much. I know Molly and daddy miss you just like I do. I think Raleigh does too. He always liked being with you. Why did you have to leave us?
    It is very hot and humid here. Raleigh has been minding it very much. He was just sitting here aside of me and some bears came on TV. You know Raleigh. He had to jump off the couch and bark at them. That's Raleigh!
    I keep thinking if I would have done things differently would you still be here with us?
    I know you had a lot of problems but I didn't expect this to happen.
    I will be back later.
    I miss you and love you forever my sweetheart.
    I want to hold you again and kiss your sweet head and it hurts because I can't.
    Love you,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-07-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: added comment

Oh Scoop,
    Tomorrow is going to be such a sad day. It is going to be tough. It will be one week that you are not here with us. It feels like it has been an eternity since we were together and I was able to hold you and kiss your sweet head and rub your ears.

My mind doesn't stop thinking of you and what happened. I feel this need to know what caused you to leave us. I keep thinking should I have had an autopsy done? This is going to eat at me the rest of my life, not knowing.
    I wish I could let it go and accept what happened but you know your mom, I'm not that kind of person. I can't let things go. Just like I kept thinking I just had to be able to get you better and look what happened there.

If you could help me out and let me know somehow what caused you to pass on, it would make me feel a bit better. I'm having a hard time not only because I miss and love you so much but also because I wasn't with you at the end and now not knowing what happened to you is so, so hard.

I love you my sweet Scoop.
    Till tomorrow-hugs and kisses
    Love,
    Mom

Morning my baby doll, Scoop,
    I can't stop thinking about you and missing you so very much. I am having such a hard time. All I want to do is be with you and hold you, my sweet boy.
    I will be back later, not sure when. I might be going to meet with a group tonight to talk about you.
    I wish I would get a sign from you. I had one short nightmare about you last week. It startled me awake. I keep looking at your pictures. I miss you so very much.
    I hope you have lots of friends to play with.
    I miss you and love you forever and ever my sweet Scoop.
    Love, hugs, kisses and ear rubs,
    Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-08-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added comment

Hi my sweet Scoop,
    One week ago tonight you left us. It has been a tough week without you here.
    We all miss you so very much and wish you didn't have go.
    We love you more than words can say.
    Love forever, Mom

Hi Scoop,
    I was at the hospital tonight. I saw Chrissy and Carole. I showed them some of your pictures that I had with me. I got to meet Chrissy's boy Carter. He is a sweet boy just like you. Chrissy told me several times that you reminded her of Carter. He was giving Chrissy the paw just like you did when you wanted more ear rub. Carole said that you seemed to enjoy the ear rub she gave you before you passed away. I so need to know that you were content before you passed and were not in any pain. They told me they tried their hardest to bring you back but they couldn't. I'm sorry you had to leave us. You are missed so very much. We love you forever baby doll. Good night my sweet angel.
    Love Mom
    Last edited by scoora; 07-09-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added comment

Oh my Scoop,
    I miss you so, so very much. I want to hold you again. It hurts.
    I wish I would have a wonderful dream about you. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart.
    I will be talking to Dr. Carter in a couple of hours. I don't hold out much hope on her telling me anything that might be of help to me but I have to see.

I am thinking about talking to a medium. Hope you would be up for that.
    I wish I would have checked into talking to an animal communicator before you passed to see if she could find out what was going on with you but I never thought we were going to lose you last Monday night. Even though I know you were sick I wasn't prepared for what happened.

I will be back later. I can't stay away. I feel the need to at least come and tell you how much I love you and miss you my sweet boy.
    Love, Mom

Hi my baby doll Scoop,
    I talked to Dr. Carter today. She is pretty sure about what happened to you. It made me sad to hear that she thinks the infection was too much for your organs. I'm sorry my sweet boy that you had to go through that. I hope you weren't in pain. They seem to think you weren't. That you went to sleep and didn't wake up. I'm still sorry that you had to leave us. We miss you so very much. Know that we love you with all our hearts. We didn't want you to go.
    Lots of love, hugs and ear rubs.
    Love forever,
    Mom

Hi my Scoop,
    I came to say goodnight to you and tell you that I think about you all the time.
    I still can't believe you aren't here with us anymore. That makes me so sad.
    I thought of a few more questions to ask Dr. Carter. I just feel bad about bothering her again.
    I hope you have lots of friends to play with and have lots of good treats.
    You are such a special boy. I love you with all my heart and miss you so much.
    Lots of love, hugs and ear rubs.
    Love forever,
    Mom

My sweet boy Scoop,
    I took Raleigh out this morning and I thought about you not being here for me to take you out. I started crying and haven't stopped. I miss you so, so much.
    My heart aches to see you and be with you and hold you and give you kisses and ear rubs but I know I can't and it hurts.
    Love you forever my baby doll.
    Mom