Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Henry

Default Introducing Henry

It's been a few months since we said goodbye to Hamish and we've missed him terribly, however last weekend we decided it was time to welcome someone new, and this weekend we met Henry for the first time, so in 2 weeks time we're starting the puppy training journey for the first time - wish Henry luck, he'll need it

Will now try to post a pic of Henry in my album!

Default Re: Introducing Henry

Oh my gosh, how exciting. Nerves of steel needed for potty training journey! Can't wait to see the pictures! What fabulous news!

hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Pics posted - sorry about the quality but he was a bit of a wriggler!

I've stopped by the forum several times over the last few months - I can't really help with advice but I like to see how the other pups are progressing. It's been sad to see those who've crossed the bridge but heartening to read about the progress of others.

I keep trying to write a tribute to Hamish but I'm not the greatest when it comes to words, and he deserves so much more than I can manage, however I'll keep trying.

Oh gosh, what a sweetheart. So little and precious! You just want to cuddle away with him.

You can stop in and say hello any time

hugs,
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

My goodness, that is wonderful news I just went and looked a the pics and he is a real cutie

Regarding Hamish's tribute, the words will come to you when the time is right.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

I surely am glad you posted again and letting us know about Henry - what a cutie pie.

Your little Hamish is watching over all of you and is happy for Henry - who wouldn't be - falling into such a loving and caring forever home

Terry

AWWWWWW!! Little Henry is precious! I don't envy you the puppy-training, but I do envy the complete and utter joy of falling in love with this new baby. And so a new journey begins!!

Thanks so much for introducing us to Henry and please keep us updated!

Marianne

It's going to be a hard day tomorrow. After we said goodbye to Hamish I gave a lot of his things to the local SPCA, but I kept some toys etc. because I knew that we'd get another pup at some point. Now I need to unpack the boxes to see what I Henry might like, but there are so many memories - I really must tell myself to focus on all of the happy memories.

Awww, hugs, that will certainly be a hard day. Henry though I am sure will love everything. Puppies have that bouncy exuberance going for them.

Well, with collection of Henry planned for Saturday I finally bit the bullet and unpacked the boxes - there were lots of tears, but everything is now (hopefully) ready for his arrival.