Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Miss Tia

Default Re: Little Miss Tia

Thanks Patty, taking it one day at a time.

Big hug back to you x

Two weeks baby. Miss you, be back later

Mummy
    Xxx

Hello Miss Tia

I called that vet today, needed some food for fat boy so I asked if they stocked that then went onto have a discussion about you, she did remember me from when I spoke to them before and she was very sorry to hear we had lost you, I got a little emotional but I figured she was used to that. We spoke about the idea of an awareness event and she said she would speak to the vet. I really hope I can pull something off, I think if he doesn't want to I will go to your first vets and ask them.

Everyday there are new threads with younger dogs on here so I will still be speaking to Dan, if we help one little one avoid what you had to go through in the end it will be worth it.

I also need to read more about doccys radiation when I am stronger to find out why they are not doing it over here cause I would have taken you for 5, I am not sure Daddy would have agreed but I would have got him to to give you some more time.

I light a candle for you today and I saw it swirling which it only seemed to do when I looked up, if that was your sign I caught it. I really hope you are running free and happy baby and that you remember all the good times we had and none of those trips to the doctors

My heart aches for you and I miss you being by my side, I try and imagine you there but it's not the same

You were the first dog I choose or did you choose me? Your markings are what led you to me and I am so grateful they did. Mummy loves you with all her heart and hopes you can learn from Lulu how to visit me in my dreams for a snuggle as I miss your sweet face

Mummy
    Xxxxxxx

Feels very empty tonight precious, am trying to pull through all our happy times, I do wonder where those 12 years 12 days went

I remember the day we got you like yesterday, I was so excited, Tara went to doggie heaven on the 31st Oct 2000 and you came home on the 10th February 2001.

Mummy had started looking after about 3 months or so as it was so empty without Tara Lara but we knew we didn't want another all red staffie girl as we didn't want our new girlie to look exactly the same as her

I searched and searched until one early January I found a online newspaper ad for a red girl who had a white collar and one white sock. Right then as soon as I read that you were mine. I called daddy at work and told him I had found you and that we had to go visit

You were about 150 miles from us so we set off mid January to meet you, daddy said that your mummy wasn't a full staff, mummy didn't care you were coming home with us. Your brother never left your side and we couldn't bear to part you so he got to come too

The waiting to bring you back after that was tough, we were both full of cold (which resulted in you hating sneezing all your life) but we set off that Saturday to get you, you both slept on mummy's legs the whole way home as you were so tiny. You always thought you were littler than what you were miss as you loved to sit on our laps

I smile as I remember you when you were little and cry as I remember you are no longer here. I love you so much

Mummy
    Xxxx

I looked for photos last night of when you were little.

I am so sorry you got this horrible disease and that it changed your life the way it did, Mummy did her best baby, I hope that was good enough.

Tears don't seem to be stopping today, It doesn't seem to be getting easier, this is my third weekend without you.

Mummy
    Xxxx

Hello Miss Tia

Mummy has had a sad say today, daddy doesn't really know how to handle me being upset, I know he is hurting but he never spent the time I did with you and I know he found it hard to see you change over your last few months. It wasn't easy for me either but I had to step up for you and I would do it again in heartbeat.

You were my chosen dog and I believe that with all my heart, you were so sensitive yet sassy, smart yet sometimes silly but overall such a sweet calm soul who loved me just as much as I loved you

I miss you so much words don't really convey how I feel since you have gone. Mummy still can't really understand how I got here without you, this time last year we seemed like we were doing ok, I hope I gave you the best months I could, i tried so hard for you I hope you know that

Mummy
    Xxxx

Hugs Mel, my tears are falling for you and your sweet Tia. I understand how painful it is, and I am so sorry. When I brought the ashes of my precious Dakota home, I had to have her in the same room with me at all times for quite a long while. I carried her box around like it was a security blanket, and I guess it was, because it made me feel better somehow. Thinking about you tonight and hope you are getting some rest.

Hugs,
    Tina and Jasper

Tina

Thank you for nipping in and posting about Dakota. Sorry you lost your girl, we know their time is precious, it's just so hard to move forward without them

I am glad she is home, I hated not knowing where she was.

I spent practically every minute with her in her last few years and I organised our holidays around our dogs not the other way round .

I find that writing her a note or two each day helps me, I talked to her so much over her life but more so the last few months and I miss her so much, probably silly to some but that's ok we are all inviduals much like our doggies

I do it on this thread so that if people read it they know it could make them sad as I would hate to upset anyone just starting their cushings journey

Mel
    Xxxx

Hello baby girl

Been a strange day today, feel a bit displaced by everything

I saw that little sprinkle of snow today. Boyce is definitely wondering about you so I am doing my best to distract him, we shared boiled eggs today something else which would offended you baby x

I think I cried myself out yesterday but that's a good thing as I have to work tomorrow and none of them would understand how I feel about losing you

Going to have a nap now as I feel sleepy, love you millions princess

Mummy
    Xxxxxx

No sleep miss, so I wrote you a poem of sorts

Thank you for all the snuggles we had
    They were so precious and I am so glad

I wanted to take this moment to write
    Cause since you've been gone the futures less bright

I needed to share what you mean to me
    You spirit, your kindness, the part that made we

I know I will see you again one day