Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Honor Mother's Day

Default We Honor Mother's Day

For all our moms, we honor and celebrate this special day, regardless of whether our children are physically alongside us or whether they are safely tucked inside our hearts. There may be tears today, alongside smiles. There may be aching alongside comfort. But forever and always, we are moms. And forever and always, our babies remain cherished.

With much love, to and from our entire k9C family ~

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Default Re: We Honor Mother's Day

Back atcha Marianne!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!!!

Terry

So beautifully said, Marianne, and I'm honored to join you in wishing all Moms, whether your babies have four legs or two, a Happy Mother's Day!!

Me to.
    Thank you
    Sonja and My baby, Angel Apollo

Thank you Marianne. It was a beautiful day in Alabama. Just as beautiful as it was, it was a sad one too, for me. It was nine months ago that I lost my precious Tia, the day my world was torn apart. I've learned to live without her and Miss Tippi, but not a day goes by that I think of them and cry, not one day.

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.
    Donna

I wanted to "bump up" this thread that was first posted a couple of years ago. I know there have been some very sad recent losses among our family -- losses that may make this Mother's Day especially bittersweet for some of our moms. And even for losses from many years past, there is still a special ache that resurfaces annually on this special day. A mother never forgets her children. Never.

So in the midst of celebrating our roles as moms, I want y'all to know there is a thread here where we can honor and remember, and yes shed a tear for, our kids who now revisit us in spirit alone. But what precious spirits they forever remain. Forever our children, forever in our hearts.

Marianne

Happy Mother's Day to all of my Cushing's family!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
    I don't get on here much anymore, but I do think about y'all often and your precious babies.

Much love,
    Donna, Tank & Tanzee and my precious angels, Tippi & Tia

Yes, such a hard, sad day for so many reasons. We remain united through it all.

So..... Happy Mother's Day Moms. Today is your day to skip down memory lane and visit those cherished memories that have been buried deep in your hearts.

Frankly, I'm doing NOTHING today. No weekend chores. Maybe I will take a much needed nap.

Kathy

So good to see you, Joan, Donna, and Kathy!

And just a reminder for all our readers, anyone can visit this beautiful candle-lighting site, today and everyday...

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=517