Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kallie has passed

Default Re: Kallie has passed

Hi Tammy,

You are one strong lady and Kallie was blessed to have been loved and nurtured by you and your hubby. You are part of our family now and I do hope that you will stay with us and continue to post, when you feel up to it, of course. I think it is wonderful that you are ready to share your experience and knowledge with others, whether they be members or pet owners you meet in passing. Bless you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Glynda

Dear Tammy,

I was so very sorry to hear that your dear Kallie is gone. I lost my beloved Joe just 3 days ago so I know the pain that you and your family are in. We must believe that time will ease our grief and eventually our feelings of loss will fade and be replaced by memories of the happy times and how much we loved them.

I was so touched by what you said about Kallie's illness bringing you closer- I felt the same way with Joe and after his Cushings diagnosis. I think it is a beautiful thing to be able to say that every one of Kallie's last days were special and that she truly knew she was loved. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Peace and comfort to you and your family and we will keep Kallie in our hearts.
    Karen

Hi Tammy,

I am sorry I have not posted to you sooner.

It is so hard to loose one and I think even harder when we are put the the position of deciding the time. But I also know that is what we are put here for and part of why they love and trust us so much.

Blessings to you, your husband and everyone else to whom Kallie was important. Mine will all get special attention tonight in her memory.

Scott

Thank you so much to who ever put Kallie on the "Remembering all who have left us" list. It means a lot to me. And who ever got me over here to the new site!!

I showed my husband all your nice comments, that is really helping us get thru this.

I figured out how to post pictures in my album. Maybe I can get her in the memory album too.

Tammy missing Kallie

Kallie is beautiful. What a sweet, sweet girl. My thoughts are with you both at this most difficult time.

Take care,
    Gina and Lucy

Thank you Gina. I've been following your progress with Lucy, anxiously awaiting the next updates! You make me laugh, which is great right now. My friends thought I was crazy too, following my dog outside to look at her poo, lol.

Dear Tammy and Family,
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Kallie. It just isn't easy, no matter how it happens. I brought Lucky home and when you bring them home you think everything is okay as well. He died in my arms that night and I was in panic mode. Lucky knew. He made sure he went to every single special place that afternoon inside and out...every snuggly bed upstairs and down. He made his last tour. I just thought he was glad to be home.

I hope you have the chance to get the book "Dog Heaven" by Cynthia Rylant. It has been a Godsend to us. It is illustrated for children, but wonderful for adults as well. I know that my children are in Doggy Heaven and well cared for. It gives me a sense of peace and I hope it will do that for you as well.

God bless,
    Heidi
    Marco & Sophie
    ...and Friskie, Lucky, Cheri & Snicky from Heaven...

Tammy,

I had just started to read your post... I'm so sad & sorry. I admire you for being so strong...I wonder if part of it is due to knowledge that you treasured every moment with Kallie. I saw your album - she was such a cutie. My pup will be getting a hug in memory of Kallie.

-Susy

Tammy & Kallie's Daddy,
    My heart goes out to you. Doxies not only burrow deep under the covers, they burrow deep into our hearts. Her pictures are adorable. Take comfort in knowing that you did everything possible for her and her forever love proves it.
    Godspeed Kallie. Find Sachi and you can both burrow to your hearts content.
    Hugs ~ Mary Ann

Tammy,

My heart goes out to you for your loss. Having lost Rusty almost 2 months ago, I can relate to your comment about all the extra time. I knew I would have some extra pennies, but I had no idea how much time the Cushing's disease took.

Something that eased my pain was to find a rescue group who was willing to take Rusty's extra things - food, treats, treatments, toys, etc. That's just a wee suggestion that worked for me. I felt as though his passing could be turned into a positive experience for others.

May your sweet memories guide you and your husband through your grief. My husband, too, took our loss very hard.

Blessings,

MJ