Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Holidays can be hard...

Default Re: Holidays can be hard...

Aww. I'm so sorry.

Run free, sweet Stella. Have fun with Peg!!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

So sorry Marianne . No words but sending you a super big hug .

I am so sorry, Marianne. You all have such wonderful memories of your babies together...I hope they help bring some peace in time. I am sure Peg was there to greet Stella and they are now ripping thru the Rainbow Fields glad to be reunited while they wait for their moms and dads.

(((((((((((((((Hugs!!!)))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I'd like to think that Stella was always a Christmas angel, sent down to be with Lou. She arrived at Christmas to be paired with her soul mate. Then she returned to heaven when it was her time to move on, right before another Christmas. It's possible that was the devine plan all along.

Yes, I'm sure that Peg and Stella are united once again. Right along with the rest of our Cush angels.

My heart goes out to everyone who knew Stella. It will be a very hard, sad Christmas for Lou.

Kathy
    Last edited by Budster's Mom; 12-06-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    They are never really ours. They are on loan for a very short time. Make time to love and play everyday. Create memories to last forever.

Just checking in on my sweet family , Hi to Andy and my old group. Love Sonja and Apollo