Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

Default Re: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

Hi MJ,
    So glad that you are still around and really good to hear from you. I hope time is helping the healing. Hang in there.
    John (Roxee's Dad)

John,

You're so kind! Yes, I'm still around. Folks, like you, on this site have really touched my heart. I cannot help anyone much medically, but from time-to-time I may be able to share a word or two of support.

How're things with you?

MJ

Hi MJ,
    We are doing fine, thanks for asking. I am glad you are here, moral support is so important as you well know. It really helps us all get thru everyday. It helps to share the good days and the bad days with other like people that really do care.
    Hang in there girl.
    John (Roxee's Dad)

Moral support does indeed mean so much!!!! MJ, I have noticed your kind posts to others, and I am also so glad to have you here with us. You and Rusty will always be members of our family, and your presence on the forum is a gift to us all (and is an ongoing honor to Rusty's memory ).

Many (((hugs))) to you, today and everyday ~
    Marianne

Post Re: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

MJ and angel Rusty,

I love seeing your posts and Rusty's avatar on different threads around this forum. It shows to me how big is your heart. And as Marianne said, your presence here will continue honoring your baby's memory.

Tonight a very special good night kiss to my babies, will fly directly to Rusty's forehead and to your heart.

Take good care of yourself.

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Dear MJ,

So glad to see you're still here and staying in touch- I told Joe all about Angel Rusty and he sends you his love and a big sloppy kiss. I hope that time, the great healer, is bringing comfort and sweet memories to your heart. And thank you for continuing to share your kindness and compassion with us all.

{{{hugs}}}
    from Karen
    and
    {{{butt wiggles}}}
    from Joe

Karen, Ah, I hope Joe is giving lots of buttwiggles - I do miss those!!! Enjoy all you get!! How is our dear Joe doing??

MJ

Karen,

Thanks for the sweet reference to "Angel Rusty." However, he might just be shoveling coal! ;^)

MJ

Hi MJ, No way is Rusty shoveling coal. All dogs go to heaven. Besides it wouldn't be heaven if there wasn't some naughty goof balls there to keep things funny. Christine

Hi MJ,

You know of the famous saying (attributed to Will Rogers, I've heard)?

"If it's true that there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went".

I'm sure wherever is 'the place to be', that's where Rusty is at and the life of the party no doubt!

Thanks for asking about Joe- he is doing well, 2 weeks into Lysodren maintenance (he will get an ACTH stimulation test re-check next week). His water consumption continues to gradually decrease and he just seems happier and perkier and sleeping a lot better now. And a lot more wigglebutt action than I've seen in months. Yay- so far so good!

{{hugs}}} from Karen & Joe