Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

Post Re: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

I am very sorry that Rusty is no longer with you. Through your story I can see all the love that he built around your heart, this "dogsend" print will be with you forever.

My deepest sympathies

Marcela & The Choco Labs

Baxtersmom Guest

Default Re: Rusty the 13 1/2 Yr Old Cocker crossed the bridge on April 2, 2009

I am so sorry for your loss.

Hi MJ,

I don't know if I mentioned this to you already, but there is a gallery available under your profile where you can upload pictures of your angel Rusty directly from your computer. I know we all would like to see more of Rusty's life with you.

Natalie

Hi MJ,
    It's been really hard to post to you as I feel I have traveled thru your trip with him. I have followed you and Rusty very closely and it is obvious how much you loved and cared for him. I am so, so sorry for your great loss. I am so sure he is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.
    John (roxee's Dad)

MJ - I am just now reading about you and Rusty. I am so sorry for your loss. I know Rusty will watch over you and greet you with an over-abundance of joy when you meet again someday. It always amazes me that so many from our cc.net board still have it in their heart to help others on the site in the midst of their sorrow. You are truly amazing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Joyce, Pebbles & Angel

Dear MJ, I am so sorry to hear about Rusty. I couldn't post to you before because I just lost Miko on 4/20. After reading your post as to what happened to Rusty it helped me to understand that there was probably something else with Miko besides the cushings. I always suspected that. I guess I will never know and it doesn't matter because it won't bring him back to me physically. I was thinking about that this morning and realized that in all of my frukids cases I never knew what really got them in the end. I am just thankful that I had them from the beginning until the end. Rusty was very lucky to have you. It is so apparant that you loved him dealy. It is a nice thought to think all our cushing furbabies that are no longer with us are playing together because of our support for one another.

Godspeed Rusty. Christine

Again, thank you so much for your kind posts. It's simply amazing to have such emotional support from a website that I joined about a month ago.

Christine, I guess we don't always know what happens in the end, do we? I know yours, too, came a bit more suddenly than you would have liked. My husband still says, "I just want 2 more days with him." Sometimes we don't get that extra time, then we have to think of all the fun times we have had with them. Thank you for your kind words.

I appreciate all the posts; they are very cathardic.

Thanks,

MJ

ladysmom06 Guest

Dear MJ,

I am so sorry for your loss of Rusty. From reading your story I can see how much you loved Rusty. He was lucky to have had a wonderful mom. My deepest sympathy.

MJ,

My sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Rusty.

Jeannie and Zoe in NJ

What a wonderful support group you all are!

Your thoughtful, kind messages mean so much to me. Thank you!

I still check out this site on a regular basis. This site became so important to me - and that was in a 2-week time span. I can only imagine what it is like for those of you who have become friends for years.

Keep up the great work!

Again, thanks and blessings to you all,

MJ