Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1990

Thread: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

Default Re: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

Sending you big hugs and lots of love Sonja. I know you miss Apollo every day.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Default Re: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior

Big hugs Sonja. Life can be quite challenging and overwhelming at times. It all seemed so much easier to handle when we had our precious boys with us. They somehow made everything okay. I get it. I really do.

You are going on three years with Apollo in September. I am hitting my two-year mark with Buddy the beginning of July. It hasn't gotten much easier for me either, so you are not alone. Continue to smother your sweet little Ariel with love and attention. That is a beautiful way to honor Apollo by loving and helping another sweet baby who needs you. I will continue to focus my attention on my highflying little monkey who is delightfully impish beyond words and much smarter than I will ever be. I think that she is the happiest little thing on the face of the earth. Definitely A happy little Spitfire with a mind of her own.

I think of you and Apollo with his little red stroller often.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

Oh dear sister, somehow we muddle through all of the challenges though without Zoe and Apollo maybe with not as much fight in us.

I'm sitting here wondering if our house will pass inspection and find myself hoping it does not. I am not ready to leave this place I call home and love with all my heart.

I expect you feel the same way.

At times, the road traveled feels very lonely indeed. Having our hubby's sick does not help feel less lonely.

I guess, dear sister in battle, we hold on tight and keep going.
    Someday, it will all be ok, somehow, and we will find that elusive peace we crave.

Ariel and Koko need us and we travel on, one day at a time.

Love you very much.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Thank you all for the comforting posts. Molly, Kathy, Addy.
    my dear sister and arm, Addy, life goes on and it is always changing. We adapt and keep one foot in front of the other. You and I have had our share of challenges over the years. Hope we can meet some day.
    Sonja,Apollo and Ariel

My sweet baby boy saw a humming bird flying around the patio today
    ,feel it was your spirit saying hi,Mommy. September will be three years since you passed. I think then it will be time for me to leave the forum. You will always be in my heart and soul,Mommy's little angel.
    Sonja

Dear Sonja,what a lucky little boy Apollo was to have such a loving mommy. I think our babies come to us in a certain way to say hi mommy,i love you and I'm ok. Hugs.

Just wanted to wish you all a blessed Christmas , holiday season. It has been 3 years since my Apollo died, then in July we lost our Karma. I miss them always.
    Blessings to our cushing's babies and to the ones who are no longer with us. To love a cushing baby is to love with all your heart and soul.
    Maybe pray for a cure, won't that be nice.
    love Sonja, Apollo , Karma
    Ariel and our new addition Kristin(mini dachshund, pinscher)

What a surprise! A brand-new Christmas baby!

Welcome Kristin!!!

Happy holidays to you and yours Sonja.

Did someone say Christmas baby

Where are the pictures?

Yahoo, and Merry Christmas dearest Sonja.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

I finally downloaded the new addition to our family. We adopted Kristin a mini dachshund/pinscher mix, weighs about 9 lbs., 3 years old, in September.
    Because we missed our babies Apollo and Karma, we adopted Ariel 3 years ago and Kristin in September. They will always be in our heart and soul. Apollo and Karma are our soul dogs, nothing or no one can replace them.
    We shared the love with these two adoptees.

I did not think I would ever have another dog again. But the hole Apollo and Karma left needed to be filled.
    Sonja, Apollo, Karma, Ariel and Kristin.