Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Else and then some more - life in general thread

Default Re: Everything Else and then some more - life in general thread

Some will be coming.

We hand deliver notice plus invites.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I didn't get mine - LOL
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

What! How can that be!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Okay we are in party mode gang. Over 100 ppl, so it's going to be a doozy and then we have another party on sunday. So it's a crazy busy weekend, with ppl coming from out of town and staying with us too. I'm leaving work early today to try and get some last minute items taken care of. Catering where here at 8:30am this morning already setting up things for tomorrow. YIKES Panic!

Party weekend!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Wow, that was exhausting. Fun, but exhausting. I came home yesterday from work and went to bed, got up and did dinner, then back to bed. We had a birthday party on Sunday, so was a really busy weekend and the house is still not put back together.

Everyone had a blast so I call that a success. Kids had a great time and adults too.

I saw your pics.... man first class all the way. Must say your yard is beautiful. Live band and all is really something. Hope everyone had a good time.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I think they did! I hope so anyhow. We've had positive feedback, which is always nice.

Well we got through thanksgiving this past weekend. Our Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October, so felt early this year being the 9th. We had dinner on one day and then apple farm on another day and it just felt like the entire holiday was going from one thing to another. I was ready for a nap by the time the weekend and monday where over with!!!

Then on Tuesday I got word that my aunt in the states had passed away. As my sister said, dang I hate these life changing events. There won't be a funeral, as she didn't want one, nor her picture in the paper. She always was a private person. So that wasn't a good day. Rather glad that I could go into the office and have a cry though as my cousin got hold of me at work in the morning.

And the announcement was made today, the company I work for has acquired another company, so for the 2nd time in less than a year we are busy with integration planning and implementation and as of today I'm lead on a project canada wide, so damn sam. Coming off of our busiest September ever and our second busiest month ever, this is just exhausting.

In the midst of all that, we might or might not be going to china in November. Just do not know yet, but it's in play as a possibility. On one hand i'm like, wow, never been there and on the other hand I'm like, oh man, do I want to do this now. It's a crazy, interesting, fun, exasperating life we lead sometimes.

So that is my news for now! The journey continues and the adventures keep coming.

Crap, Sharlene...sending you tons and tons of hugs!

Love,
    Joan
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.