Thread: End of cushingd

Default End of cushingd

Today is a sad day. We let our morgsn go to heaven. She is a lhapsa bichon mix. A real teddy bear. We really wanted to bring her home. She didnt seem to be hurting and eas happy. She went blind 4 years ago. 3 years ago she was diagnosised with cushings. We opt not to treat her as the meds could be worse then cushings . she was sick the last few weeks vomiting. Sleeping all the time. Coughing. Diarrhea. And not eatng. She lost 10 lbs. Took her to vet today she has anemic. Kidney failing. Pancreas. Problems etc. I believe these were her end stages. Hurts do much we just wanted d to grab her snd take her home. Im not sure if she had any psin she didnt act like it. So feel guilty on letting her go. She was 10.

Default Re: End of cushingd

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh goodness, I am so sorry, too. We are very grateful you've found us, though, so that we can join you in honoring your sweet girl. As you'll see, Morgan has now been added to our special memorial thread here:

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8383

I will talk to you more a bit later on about adding the exact day that she made her passage, as well as possibly adding a photo link to her name. For right now, though, I know the hole in your heart is huge. If it will help at all, please know that we'd love to hear more about your lives together. If you ever want to talk or tell us more, we are right here for you.

Sending many hugs to you, always in loving memory of your sweet Morgan.
    Marianne

I'm so sorry for your loss !
    Teresa
    Grant ,Lucy
    As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen !

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together I will keep you in my heart you will stay there forever !

Im so sorry for your loss. Please know that we are standing beside you.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby. The decision is always so hard but I think we know when it's the right time.

I'm very sorry to read of the passing of your dear Morgan. This is such a hard time. I went through much the same thing with my molly passing from kidney failure. It just breaks the heart into a million pieces.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)