Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Absolutely!
    Quote Originally Posted by molly muffin View Post
    I think koko needs a new dish of his own. Zoe obviously still needs hers.
    ((((((Hugs))))))

Darling Zoe,
    Three years without you seems like something I should not have survived. Somehow I did. I miss everything about you and our life together. I am so thankful to have loved you and for you to love me.

I try to blank out this time in my mind, try to forget the exact date I lost you.Does not always work well, my Zoe. I remember every detail, every image, I remember everything Zoe, good and bad, first and last days, all of it.

There is a dog on a TV commercial. Whenever the commercial comes on, I tell Daddy, here comes Zoe as the beautiful little dog resembles you from afar. I love that commercial.

My little girl, the love of my life, run happy and free, watch over us, and one day we will take a chicken walk again.

I love you, will always love you, will always hold you close, never, ever to be forgotten.

My Zoe, the most beautiful dog I have ever seen.

I love you.

Mom
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Dear Addy,
    Three years have gone by so quickly and yet it seems like yesterday they were here with us. Brin passed a few days after Zoe and I remember that sad time so well. I try to remember Brin as the loving, healthy dog that he was for most of his 17.5 years and now as they are all running around free from pain and healthy once more.
    Take care.
    Linda x

It always seems like it was yesterday, for just a minute, it was just yesterday. That sharp pang that stabs the chest, the sour lump in the throat, the burning in the eyes and nose...seems like just yesterday for a minute. Then the reality of time hits home and all of that comes apart - breath catching, moans escaping, tears flowing. And above all, arms aching to hold that small form once again, feel that warmth, catch that scent however faint. The depth of love shared will keep that fresh all our days. How blessed we are to know such a love in our lives, a gift many will never know.

Hugs to you, sweet Addy, as we remember Zoe with you, adding our tears to yours.

Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Wow, Leslie...such an accurate description...hugs from me too, Addy.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Dear Addy, in honor of our brave and beautiful Zoe. She will always be in your heart and soul. Time passes but the love and loss is always there.
    Love Sonja,Apollo

My darling Zoe,

Grammy started her journey to you Monday. I am hoping by now you, Grammy and dad are cuddling in heaven.

I picture you sitting next to her on the sofa when she came to visit, before you both got sick. You took to her right away and she loved you as well.

Keep watch over Grammy, guard her as you always guarded me, and let her play beauty parlor with you. Remind her to take you on chicken walks and most of all, make her laugh. You are so good at that darling.

I miss you always, love you forever.

Take care of my mom, Zoe. I know you will.

Love,
    Mommy

To my family- it seems like only yesterday you were all helping me figure out how to bring my mother home for Thanksgiving after she suffered a pelvic fracture and was in rehab. We always managed to bring her home for turkey until this past Thanksgiving. Now, she will spend holidays with my father and Zoe.

I wanted to thank you.
    Hugs,
    Addy
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh Addy, my tears are falling and my heart is with you. Words are not enough -- please truly know how much your family here cares.

Sending my love and so many hugs,
    Marianne

My love and thoughts are with you too. I am so very sorry.

Big hugs,
    Kathy
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Addy...I always picture Lena sitting on my dad's lap.He would never admit how much he enjoyed her company. He was like Archie Bunker, but Lee was always in his lap when my mother and I came back from shopping. The first time we visited after he died, she searched everywhere for him.

I'm sure Zoe is right there with your mom.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.